Trash the Dress Session in Baltimore Maryland (Part 1)

With Aspiring DC / Baltimore Wedding Photo-Artist Starlene Joyner Burns
















Those of you who have been keeping up with me Starlene Joyner Burns, DC Wedding Officiant; on Facebook know that for the past 1.5 years I have been diligently studying photography.   With these new skills, I have added a photography section to SJB Ministries LLC.  Yes, many mega churches have a photography ministry.   And since I have talent in the arts, I rolled up my artist sleeves; and made my transition from fine arts (sculpting, painting, drawing); to digital images.
So I will share many of my DC elopement couples here, a little classy boudoir (for those who wish to heal from past pain or gift their partner with some beautiful alluring images of themselves). 
Some people may think that a ministry should not promote relationship healing or strengthening through sexy imagery of their spouse.  But in pre-wedding coaching, sex is a topic that is always discussed.  And fidelity is strongly advised.  

Sexy images will not destroy a healthy trusting relationship, but they will send a strong message. 

posted by,


Starlene Joyner Burns
Court Authorized Officiant
Ordained Minister and Aspiring Photographer
202.253.3629
The DC Marriage Knot

Join me on Twitter and Facebook
http://tinyurl.com/2erhsp8
http://twitter.com/#!/revsjb


© 2013 SJB Ministries LLC



DC Wedding Minister / Maryland Wedding Officiant / VA Marriage Celebrant

My photo
Serving MD, DC, & Northern VA, Washington DC, United States